The HMI-SCADA CIMPLICITY Scripting course focuses on the use of the "CimBasic" language to create both simple scripts and to program screens and objects using the more complex ObjectModel coding. Valuable hands on lab exercises are provided to guide the student through advanced object animation, dialog box creation, modification of objects and screens using CimObject coding, ActiveX object and SmartObject creation, and using variables in screens.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Application Designers, and System Managers.
Are there any prerequisites?
It is strongly recommended that participants take the Proficy CIMPLICITY Fundamentals course. Basic concepts of project configuration and screen design will not be covered in this course and are assumed knowledge for the exercises. Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems and some Visual Basic background.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Create Events and Actions using the Basic Control Engine, including simple scripts using a VB compliant language.
• Create Custom Dialog boxes.
• Configure variables in graphic screens.
• Use CimObject coding for the modification of objects and screens.
• Configure screens with advanced object animation.
• Create ActiveX and SmartObjects.