This course familiarizes the student with operating in the Proficy View Machine Edition development environment, the QuickPanel+ machine level operator interface, creating operator interface graphical panels, writing scripts, configuring alarm & logging schemes, and running Projects on the operator interface device. Students are also introduced to the built-in Data Historian, Web Publishing, and Web Documents. An experienced instructor guides the student using demonstrations and hands on lab exercises.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for programmers, operators, and application designers who are beginning to work with the QuickPanel+ Operator Interface that is programmed using Proficy View, who will be tasked with developing, modifying, and maintaining Operator Interface applications.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should be comfortable operating in a Microsoft Windows environment, and have a basic understanding of control fundamentals.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Describe the basic functions and benefits of a machine level operator interface.
• Identify and navigate the various components of the Machine Edition Development Environment.
• Create, open, and modify Proficy View Operator Interface Projects using the various Machine Edition tools.
• Utilize the Panel Editor and drawing tools to generate, animate, and control OI graphical Panels.
• Create Application, Panel, and Button Scripts, utilizing help tools to find commands, keywords, and functions.
• Configure Alarm Groups.
• Log and analyze data.
• Configure security for users and access the advanced features of the View Runtime.
• Configure information for Web Access using Web Publishing.
• Create Custom Web documents for access by remote clients.
• Configure the View Historian Collector to archive device data.
• Download Operator Interface Applications to the QuickPanel+ operator interface.