|End Date||Session Times||Cost||Status|
|Distance Learning (Automatech - Eastern Time)||13-Apr-2020||17-Apr-2020||Monday, April 13: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time|
Tuesday, April 14: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Wednesday, April 15: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday, April 16: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Friday, April 17: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
This CIMPLICITY Advanced course will introduce the students to configuring clients and servers, OPC client and server, server redundancy, classes and objects, Web View and Recipes. Students will also look at CIMPLICITY SQL, ODBC basics, CimEdit scripting - advanced feature in trending. An experienced instructor uses hands-on lab exercises and demonstrations to guide the student in learning the advanced features of Plant Edtion to develop projects.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Application Engineers and System Managers.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems; have taken the CIMPLICITY Fundamentals course and have at least 6 months experience using CIMPLICITY.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Configure CIMPLICITY Servers and Viewers for use on a network.
• Configure CIMPLICITY project security settings.
• Explain OPC and how it is used in CIMPLICITY.
• Deploy CIMPLICITY OPC Client functionality.
• Prepare CIMPLICITY OPC Server capabilities.
• Setup and use the Advanced Viewer with OPC Servers.
• Work with the Data Logger and SQL Server Express.
• Build variables into Linked Objects and scripts.
• Use VisiconX to query and view data from external systems.
• Write scripts in CIMPLICITY Screens and the Basic Control Engine (BCE).
• Create and deploy Classes and Objects.
• Implement Server Redundancy.
• Add custom buttons to the Alarm Viewer.
• Use the Dynamic Graphic Replay (DGR) to replay logged data.
• Use key System Utilities.
• Integrate Historian with CIMPLICITY.
• Integrate Change Management with CIMPLICITY.