|End Date||Session Times||Cost||Status|
|Distance Learning - (web-based) Paris start time||30-Sep-2019||4-Oct-2019||Monday, September 30: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern European Time|
Tuesday, October 01: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern European Time
Wednesday, October 02: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern European Time
Thursday, October 03: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern European Time
Friday, October 04: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern European Time
|Europe - Limonest, France (C&P) (CP)||8-Oct-2019||11-Oct-2019||Tuesday, October 08: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time|
Wednesday, October 09: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
Thursday, October 10: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
Friday, October 11: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
This CIMPLICITY Advanced course will introduce the students to configuring clients and servers, OPC client and server, server redundancy, classes and objects, Web View and Recipes. Students will also look at CIMPLICITY SQL, ODBC basics, CimEdit scripting - advanced feature in trending. An experienced instructor uses hands-on lab exercises and demonstrations to guide the student in learning the advanced features of Plant Edtion to develop projects.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Application Engineers and System Managers.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems; have taken the CIMPLICITY Fundamentals course and have at least 6 months experience using CIMPLICITY.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Configure CIMPLICITY Servers and Viewers for use on a network.
• Configure CIMPLICITY project security settings.
• Explain OPC and how it is used in CIMPLICITY.
• Deploy CIMPLICITY OPC Client functionality.
• Prepare CIMPLICITY OPC Server capabilities.
• Setup and use the Advanced Viewer with OPC Servers.
• Work with the Data Logger and SQL Server Express.
• Build variables into Linked Objects and scripts.
• Use VisiconX to query and view data from external systems.
• Write scripts in CIMPLICITY Screens and the Basic Control Engine (BCE).
• Create and deploy Classes and Objects.
• Implement Server Redundancy.
• Add custom buttons to the Alarm Viewer.
• Use the Dynamic Graphic Replay (DGR) to replay logged data.
• Use key System Utilities.
• Integrate Historian with CIMPLICITY.
• Integrate Change Management with CIMPLICITY.