|End Date||Session Times||Cost||Status|
|Europe - Limonest, France (C&P) (CP)||22-Oct-2019||25-Oct-2019||Tuesday, October 22: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time|
Wednesday, October 23: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
Thursday, October 24: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
Friday, October 25: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
|Phoenix (Tempe), AZ (CP)||12-Nov-2019||15-Nov-2019||Tuesday, November 12: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time|
Wednesday, November 13: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday, November 14: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Friday, November 15: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
|San Francisco (Pleasanton) (CP)||8-Oct-2019||11-Oct-2019||Tuesday, October 08: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time|
Wednesday, October 09: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday, October 10: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Friday, October 11: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
|Vancouver, WA -CB Pacific (CP)||10-Dec-2019||13-Dec-2019||Tuesday, December 10: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time|
Wednesday, December 11: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Thursday, December 12: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Friday, December 13: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
The HMI-SCADA iFIX Advanced course is designed to pick up where the iFIX Fundamentals course ends. The course is intended to provide the student a base level of proficiency using some of the product's more advanced features. The student will become familiar with some of the tools and concepts available for optimizing and troubleshooting iFIX from GE Digital.
Who should attend?
This course is principally designed for process, automation, or instrumentation engineers and system integrators who will be developing, configuring, and using applications created with iFIX.
Are there any prerequisites?
Completion of Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX Fundamentals course (44A728312-154) is a must! Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems. Familiarity with relational databases and VBA would be helpful, but not required.
What topics will be covered on this course?
• Understand and Implement OPC Server and Client Communication
• Go further with Database Blocks and accelerate Database Creation
• Configure Server Enhanced Failover
• Integrate iFIX with Relational Databases (RDBs) in both Workspace and the PDB
• Use VisiconX to build graphical RDB tools for users
• Integrate iFIX with Proficy Historian and create historical HMI Displays
• Extend iFIX Alarm systems to RDBs and Proficy Historian
• Master essential VBA Techniques
• Extend iFIX functionality with ActiveX and .NET
• Master Dynamo creation and maintenance
• Configure iFIX Schedules
• Implement Advanced Security methods
• Look at Thin Client Solutions such as Remote Desktop Services and iFIX Webspace