|End Date||Session Times||Cost||Status|
|Atlanta (Duluth), GA (CP)||13-Aug-2019||14-Aug-2019||Tuesday, August 13: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time|
Wednesday, August 14: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
|Distance Learning (TMMI - Mountain Time)||20-Aug-2019||23-Aug-2019||Tuesday, August 20: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time|
Wednesday, August 21: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time
Thursday, August 22: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time
Friday, August 23: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time
|Distance Learning (TMMI - Mountain Time)||5-Nov-2019||8-Nov-2019||Tuesday, November 05: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time|
Wednesday, November 06: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time
Thursday, November 07: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time
Friday, November 08: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Mountain Time
|Europe - Limonest, France (C&P) (CP)||19-Nov-2019||20-Nov-2019||Tuesday, November 19: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time|
Wednesday, November 20: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central European Time
|Plymouth, MA (CP)||22-Oct-2019||23-Oct-2019||Tuesday, October 22: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time|
Wednesday, October 23: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time
|Vancouver, WA -CB Pacific (CP)||16-Oct-2019||17-Oct-2019||Wednesday, October 16: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time|
Thursday, October 17: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
The Historian Fundamentals course is designed to provide the student with a good working knowledge of Historian from GE Digital. It is intended for new users, however, the material in this course assumes prior knowledge of GE Digital software. The course includes lab time for configuring and applying GE's Historian to process applications.
Classroom location: two days, 8 hours per day.
Distance Learning location: four sessions, 4 hours per session, usually on four successive days.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for process, automation, or instrumentation engineers and system integrators who will be developing, configuring, and using applications on a Proficy Historian system.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Excel.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Understand architecture communication between Historian Servers and Historian Clients.
• Configure Historian using both the Historian Windows and Web Administrators.
• Manage and configure data stores and archives.
• Configure Historian Data Collectors, including the Simulation collector, OPC DA and OPC UA(DA) collectors, File collector and Windows Performance collector.
• Use the Web Administrator and Web Trend Client.
• Use the Excel Add-In to both view Collected data and Administer the Historian Server.
• Configure the Historian OLE DB Provider.
• Design and build a Historian security strategy.
• Use Windows and Historian utilities to troubleshoot a Historian system.