|End Date||Session Times||Cost||Status|
|Distance Learning (TMMI - Mountain Time)||4-Feb-2020||7-Feb-2020||Tuesday, February 04: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time|
Wednesday, February 05: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
Thursday, February 06: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
Friday, February 07: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
|Distance Learning (TMMI - Mountain Time)||31-Mar-2020||3-Apr-2020||Tuesday, March 31: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time|
Wednesday, April 01: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
Thursday, April 02: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
Friday, April 03: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Time
|Portland, OR -CB Pacific (CP)||20-Oct-2020||21-Oct-2020||Tuesday, October 20: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time|
Wednesday, October 21: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
|Seattle (Bellevue), WA -CB Pacific (CP)||18-Mar-2020||19-Mar-2020||Wednesday, March 18: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time|
Thursday, March 19: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Time
The Historian Fundamentals course is designed to provide the student with a good working knowledge of Historian from GE Digital. It is intended for new users, however, the material in this course assumes prior knowledge of GE Digital software. The course includes lab time for configuring and applying GE's Historian to process applications.
Classroom location: two days, 8 hours per day.
Distance Learning location: four sessions, 4 hours per session, usually on four successive days.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for process, automation, or instrumentation engineers and system integrators who will be developing, configuring, and using applications on a Proficy Historian system.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Excel.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Understand architecture communication between Historian Servers and Historian Clients.
• Configure Historian using both the Historian Windows and Web Administrators.
• Manage and configure data stores and archives.
• Configure Historian Data Collectors, including the Simulation collector, OPC DA and OPC UA(DA) collectors, File collector and Windows Performance collector.
• Use the Web Administrator and Web Trend Client.
• Use the Excel Add-In to both view Collected data and Administer the Historian Server.
• Configure the Historian OLE DB Provider.
• Design and build a Historian security strategy.
• Use Windows and Historian utilities to troubleshoot a Historian system.