Both Distance Learning and Onsite courses are listed on this course page. The Location column indicates if a class is Distance Learning or if it's held at a physical location. Distance Learning classes are held in 4 hour blocks/day. If you are attending a DL class, plan to attend for 4 hours/day from the start day to end day. For Distance Learning, classes are listed in the Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) zone. You need to convert the UTC time zone to your local time zone, which you can do here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. Open enrollment training is listed in the time zone where the training will be held.
If there is not a course offering that fits your schedule, add your name to the Waitlist and you will be notified the next time an offering is posted.
• Creating, Implementing and Managing Asset Strategies
• Working with Existing Asset Strategies
• Creating System and Unit Strategies
• Integrating RCM/FMEA Recommendations into ASM
• Creating and implementing Work Management Items