This course provides hands-on lessons that teach the functional knowledge and skills required to take full advantage of the powerful new tools of Meridium.
• Identifying bad actors
• Reliability growth analysis
• Reliability distribution analysis (including Weibull)
• Preventative Maintenance Optimization
• Cost of unreliability analysis
• Production analysis
• Reliability spares analysis
• Managing plant asset operation and maintenance strategies
• Proactively identifying assets BEFORE FAILURE
The last day to register is 7 days before the start of class.
The Location column indicates if a class is Distance Learning (DL) or if it's held at a physical location. Distance Learning classes are held in 4 hour blocks/day. If you are attending a DL class, plan to attend for 4 hours/day from the start day to end day.
For all classes, please note the time zone listed.
If there is not a course offering that fits your schedule, add your name to the Waitlist and you will be notified the next time an offering is posted.