The APM Meridium Classic Installation course will prepare IT personnel to plan, design, configure, and install 4.3.x on-premise APM Meridium Classic. This course provides the basic knowledge, procedures, and reference materials for a successful installation, along with recommended best practices and tips for troubleshooting and validating the installation.
This class is designed for:
- End Users
- Analytics Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- The high-level 3.6.x to 4.3.x Implementation Process.
- Planning and Design Activities, along with recommended prerequisites for installation.
- Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements.
- Proper configuration of Server Roles, Features, and Local DTC Settings.
- Installation of the APM Server and Add-ons Software.
- Creation of an initial data source and deployment of the APM SQL Server Report Server (SSRS).
- Validation of the 4.3.x APM-M Installation.