Objectives: On completion of the training, the participants will be able to perform day-to- day first level maintena nce on a n ALSPA P320 ES System Controbloc..
• Presentation of the system and hardware architecture of the P320
• Presentation, installation and configuration of controller and network hardware
• Controcad – Controller interface tool
Predefining module parameters – operating mode
• Structure of a standard application
• Controller interface tool : software workshop – functions. Practical exercises : connected mode
• Practical exercises : maintenance and troubleshooting
Audience : This training course is intended for engineers, maintenance people.