Objectives: On completion of the training, the participants will be able to perform day-to-day first level maintenance on an ALSPA MFC cell.
• Presentation of the ALSPA system and hardware architecture.
• Presentation, installation and configuration of MFC, CEx000 controller and network hardware.
• CONTROCAD – Controller interface tool . Predefining module parameters – operating mode.
• Structure of a standard application.
• Controller interface tool : software workshop – functions.
• Practical exercises : connected mode.
• Practical exercises : maintenance and troubleshooting.
Audience : This training course is intended for engineers, maintenance people.