What’s New in Plant Applications covers how to use the Plant Applications 7.x Universal Client software.
This course provides an introduction to the persona based design of the Plant Applications Universal Client. The capabilities and applications of this latest MES visualization tool will be presented. This includes learning to use the supervisor focused Equipment Dashboard and Reports applications. The core Universal Client operator applications (Downtime Displays, Activities and Analysis) will also be investigated.
Hands -on labs reinforce the knowledge and skills necessary to use the new features of Plant Applications.
Who should attend?
The course is intended for supervisors and operators that are responsible for using and supporting the Plant Applications MES solution.
Are there any pre-requisites?
Participants should have a basic understanding of manufacturing terminology and the role of industrial software. General knowledge of Plant Applications is also a requirement.
· Explore the Plant Applications MES visualization strategy, architecture and user experience design of the Universal Client.
· Use the Equipment Dashboard and Reports application to identify inefficiencies contributing to lower OEE. Review the OEE aggregation store feature.
· View Downtime details with the Downtime Displays application. Add or edit downtime events using the Universal Client.
· Configure Plant Applications to support the Activity application. Access, open, complete and skip activities. Modify the value of an AutoLog Variable.
· Visualize live and historical time series data using the Analysis application. Modify charts, add Historian tags, Plant Applications variables, KPIs, process orders and batches to analyze information.